What information do we collect?
We collect two kinds of information: personal information and anonymous information.
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, information you provide to us when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, enter a contest or sweepstakes,
- Use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites,
- or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our sites or through our applications.
You may be asked for your name, email address, telephone, social media username, or other information.
You may, however, visit our sites anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit it to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, but that may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on our sites.
We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms. This information may include:
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in connection with contests, promotions, advertisements, inquiries, surveys, newsletters, e-news and/or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may share your information in connection with other productions, cultural institutions and/or live events as well as with third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.